Please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions before finalizing your Venue Bookings
Terms and Conditions
- Online Reservation shall be confirmed once the booking party receives the confirmation letter from Ravindra Bhavan Margao via its generic email address firstname.lastname@example.org., and the same must be produced at the office of the Ravindra Bhavan Margao during the time of making the payment.
- Payment of the full amount along with security deposit must be paid at the office of Ravindra Bhavan Margao within 7 days of the receipt of the confirmation email from email@example.com. The security deposit shall be refundable to the party subject to the condition that no damage is caused to Ravindra Bhavan’s property.
- Failure to do so will result in an automatic cancellation via an email notification or on the mobile no. provided by the party.
- The reservation can be done 2 months in advance.
- The reservation shall not be made available for marriage, religious ceremonies and political party meetings.
- If for any reason the party intends to cancel the booking immediately i.e. within 7 days, before making the payment, shall do so by sending an email, by calling or the visiting
- If for any reason the party intends to cancel the booking after making the payment, they can do so, subject to recovery by deduction of cancellation charges as follows:-
- 20% will be deducted if cancellation is done 30 days prior to the date of reservation.
- 40% will be deducted if cancellation is done between 29 & 15 days prior to the date of reservation.
- 60% will be deducted if cancellation is done between 14 & 7 days prior to the date of reservation.
- 100% will be deducted if cancellation is done between 6 & 1 day prior to the date of reservation.
- Any request from the party for preponement or postponement shall be treated as a cancellation as per above clause a, b, c & d.
- The Ravindra Bhavan reserves the right to cancel the booking done if that particular date is required by the Government or for their personal programme without assigning any reason.
- Ravindra Bhavan shall pay to the party a compensation of 25% of the rent, if the cancellation is done by this office within 3 days prior to the date of reservation in addition to the accommodation rent paid the party and prior to 3 days of the date of reservation, only the deposit & rent paid by the party shall be refundable.
Other Rules & Regulations
- The rental charges of the Auditorium include the following facilities :
- Sound application system with maximum 6 microphones with a facility of play back system.
- Main centre parting curtain, back curtain, side wings, frames, files / zalars.
- 4 flood halogen lights 1000W, 2 solar lights of 2000W, 6 spot lights of 1000W & dimmer control panel having 12 dimerstart of 3KW.
- Any party desirous to use any extra electrical / stage materials on extra payment shall have to deposit the amount at least two days in advance of the programme. The demand for any arrangement of extra reservation of equipment on the spot shall be entertained subject to availability.
- The stage will be made available for prior arrangements maximum half hour before the session hours with sound Application system with a maximum of 6 microphones with a facility of the playback system.
- 15 seats in Pai Tiatrist Joao Agustinho Fernandes Auditorium from seat A-5 to A-19 shall be kept reserved for the Ravindra Bhavan as marked in the chart. The authorized entry passes for these seats will be issued by Ravindra Bhavan, Margao separately without any references to the party. These authorized entry passes will have to be honored by the party. The hiring parties shall be supplied of one copy of sitting plan/chart free of cost.
- The accommodation can be spared for rehearsal on request subject to availability. The same shall be made available for rehearsal between 10.00 to 6.00 pm. If any party desires to have a sound system and other light equipment for rehearsal the same can be made available against the prescribed payments.
- The advertisement board of the programme can be displayed 15 days in advance. No boards shall be allowed to be displayed at Ravindra Bhavan Complex, no mailing or pasting on the walls of the complex shall be allowed. No person shall be allowed to remove any existing fixture from the complex. If the party desires to have its own advertisement board, they can do so, provided the size of the said board should be 4”x 2.5 “.
- Sale of tickets and ushering for the programme shall be the responsibility of the hiring party at their cost.
- The party may bring any material/equipment/exhibits etc. for the performance / displayed at their own risk, however, it should be entered in the office register maintained by the Security Official on duty. Similarly while taking back the material the same needs to be recorded in an outgoing register maintained at the security counter.
- The parties booking the accommodation shall remove their materials from the auditorium no sooner the show is over. In case they failed to do so the materials shall be removed by the Ravindra Bhavan at the cost of the concerned party by deducting the charges from their security deposit. Similarly and if such material remains un-removed even after 1 day the date of the programme, all such materials shall stand forfeited without any intimation and subsequently shall be deposited off as unclaimed property.
- It is the sole responsibility of the venue hiring the party to check the tickets at the entrance of auditorium in case it is ticketed programme, arrange for police bandobast etc if required.
- It will be the responsibility of the hiring party to see the show starts on time, i.e. the time mentioned in the booking form. The timing shall not be changed unless it is approved by the Ravindra Bhavan.
- Hiring parties of their representative shall remain present in the complex till the end of the show.
- The charges for the additional hour should be on pro-rata basis, subject to availability of accommodation
- Whenever any booking is done for any programme where Ravindra Bhavan feels the necessity of deputing extra security staff for controlling traffic or entry gates in respect of prohibiting eatables and drinks in the Ravindra Bhavan, extra security guards will be deployed for services and the expenditure thereof will be recovered from the hiring party. Similarly, it shall be the responsibility of the hiring party to make announcement/appeal at the beginning and also during intermission not to carry any eatables, drinks and also smoking inside the auditorium
- Once the show is started and the party fails to continue the same due unforeseen technical reasons, in such cases no refund of rent or any compensation shall be paid by Ravindra Bhavan.
- The Theatre Manager shall decide under which category a programme could be charged and accordingly the rent prescribed under the category shall be fixed.
- In case of dispute on any point, the decision of the Chairman / Vice-Chairman shall be the final and binding party.
- No fireworks will be allowed in the Ravindra Bhavan Copmplex
- Cooking, as well as consumption of alcoholic drinks, are strictly prohibited in the premises of Ravindra Bhavan Complex. Similarly, no eatables or drinks of any kind shall be allowed inside the auditorium.